ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal and NIL from another HC's perspective

I see a lot of parallels to what the Washington State coach is going through to that of Iowa State. I've heard rumblings of tampering going on with some current ISU players, too. However, the staff seems to be doing a good job of keeping them on board this offseason. So, props to @bcblum & his group for making a positive impact in year one.

FOOTBALL RECRUITING Cyclones in good shape with potential late addition to 2023 class

Login to view embedded media
As I had mentioned in another thread yesterday, Centerville (Ohio) senior Joseph Jean-Louis hosted Iowa State LBs coach Tyson Veidt in-school yesterday and in-home last night. I'm hearing JJL was really impressed with the presentation and has canceled his weekend official visit to Western Michigan. The LB has told me he's enrolling mid-year and plans to announce his commitment on signing day. All indications are his choice will be Iowa State.

***CycloneReport.com gift subscriptions are the perfect holiday gift!!!***

Give the ultimate gift - a subscription to CycloneReport! There is no better place for a college sports recruiting fan to feel like an insider. If they’re already part of the CycloneReport family, your gift will act as an extension! With breaking team news & community discussions happening year-round, make sure they don’t miss a thing.

Purchase subscriptions for all ranges (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years & 5 years).

LINK
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT