ADVERTISEMENT

Do we hop back into the Top 25 today?

It will be close. We were receiving votes in both polls (#32 in AP, #34 in coaches) and we posted by far the best victory of teams on that receiving votes area with the win over #12/13 Baylor.

But you usually need people in the rankings to lose to be able to jump in. Well, #25 UNC lost, #24 West Virginia lost, #21 Mississippi State lost, and #19 Kentucky lost.

So I do think there is a chance. 10-2 with 2 quad 1 wins and 2 wins over current top 25 teams (although UNC is heading out) is probably a Top 25 resume on Jan 2. The only real negative is that ever-smellier stinker of a loss to the rapidly imploding douches at EIU. And not Eastern Illinois, who beat the douchy EIU.

More Iowa MBB

I am never going to be able to explain how they blew us out so badly... But they are imploding right in front of our eyes.

Down at the half to Penn State today 44-26. Currently losing by 13 in the second half. If they drop this game they would go to 8-6, 0-3 in the tiny 10.

They really show no physicality and almost no ability to defend. I guess they were fired up for our game, but they appear to be going through the motions at this point. On defense they are beyond horrendous. Penn State has 63 points right now with 11 minutes to go. Somehow Iowa held us to 56 in the entire game.
Reactions: JesusFreak4ISU

CFP Payouts

Each conference receives $6 million from the College Football Playoff for each team selected for a semifinal game and $4 million for each team that plays in a non-playoff bowl under the College Football Playoff. There is no additional payout for the National Championship Game, only additional expenses covered.

Surprised the championship game doesn’t have a payout

Niners/Buccaneers game

The Athletic’s beat reporter for the 49ers was granted one-time access to the locker room by Kyle Shannahan to observe what takes place during halftime of an NFL game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT