ADVERTISEMENT

TOE game this season - I’m already pumped

ST8=GR8

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2003
With 20 of 22 starters coming back this fall from a phenomenal team, this is our year to put an epic a$$-whooping on our Little Sisters to the East like they haven’t experienced since the Bob Commings days. I’m talking “Hayden Fry payback” style beatings like 57-3 bumblebee national embarrassment material. I want the ghost of Hayden Fry to be crying behind his goofy sunglasses and soiling his white pants while he’s scratching where it itches. I want to hear the ghost of Jim Zabel yelling “I Hate It, I Hate It, I Hate It. . I want Eddie Podolak to wake up on a park bench the next morning cuddled up with Brian Ferentz wondering what they heck happened. I want the Swarm broken up like a bee keeper hit their hive with a giant blow torch. I want them to want to change their school colors over to the pink color of their visiting teams locker room. I want their law school to sue their own athletic program for causing damages to their reputation of having a credible P5 football team. I want Kirkwood students to go back to rooting for UNI football. I want everyone to know that In Heaven There IS Beer. I can’t wait for this season to come - Can we play the game tomorrow?????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News