TJ isn’t done

h-towncyclone

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2001
Houston
First I’ve heard anything about this kid

Before
Trey Alexandertook the floor for Saturday's Iverson All-Star Classic he took a moment to address his status as one of the few uncommitted prospects in the event, saying his time as a metaphorical free agent will be coming to an end in the very near future. So while the four-star guard says he is yet to settle on a school, what is set in stone is a timetable for a decision.

“I am probably going to end up committing in the next two weeks,” Alexander said on Saturday. I know it’s time to make the choice because I have to be on campus soon, so I’ll be committed in the next week or two for sure.”
Where Alexander, a former Auburn commit, will land, however, seems less certain. According to the 6-foot-4 Oklahoma native, Arkansas, Iowa State, Oregon, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Western Kentucky and Arizona are all involved to differing extents. Worth noting is the fact that the Razorbacks and Cyclones were the first programs he mentioned when asked about his recruitment, but it seems as though Alexander has a bond in place with both coaching staffs.
“Arkansas wants me to come in and play a big role as a freshman,” Alexander said. “They want me to be able to come in, be in the lineup and play with some of the big transfers they got out of the portal. With Iowa State, they have a lot of playing time for me. Being able to come right in and play big minutes in the Big 12 is a big deal.”
It’s unclear where Alexander sits on the recruiting board of either in-state programs, but it’s unlikely that either will be a serious option come decision day. The Razorbacks, Cyclones and Hilltoppers seem like teams to watch for the time being but things still seem extremely up in the air.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News