ADVERTISEMENT

The coming collapse of the Human population (De-Population Bomb)

CeMar_Clone

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2001
For discussion purposes, but some people are sounding the alarm that the world will have to few people (seems so strange to talk about this concept).

The world is over 9B people now and will likely grow to 10B people, but it also likely will never see 11B, as the population is expected to crater. I just watched a video on China population that says that China has overestimated their population by 100M, and most of that was in terms on women. And all of these were in the working age time frame. The demographics for China look really bad (but they are not the only ones with bad demographics). Here are some devastating prediction now for China:

China Population is now 1.3B not 1.4B.
China maxed out over 10 years ago.
By 2030 China will have more retired people than working people.
By 2050, China's population will be down to 650M !

And China is only the beginning. Japan is in decline. Most of the civilized countries of the world now have birth rates below self sustaining. My sons call this the effect of feminism. Women just don't want to have many kids. The Population curves look really bad for most countries, still rapidly growing in the 3rd world, but their are less countries now in that 3rd world.

So I have seen predictions that the world by 2300 will be at approximately 2.5B people, and this is a huge negative to the world. A lot of old people and very few working age people.

Some interesting Links:

De-Population Bomb

China's coming collapse

Still trying to interpret this data, it just seems so strange to contemplate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News