ADVERTISEMENT

QB recruiting - Jaxon Dart and Marcus Morgan

ISU1209

Sophomore
Jul 1, 2007
I hope we can get Dart as he has about 6 power 5 offers including ASU, BYU, UCLA, us and others.

But what do people on the board think of Marcus Morgan from Iowa City? We have offerred him, and he appears to be having an awesome senior year. I understand we have some studs in the program in Dekkers and Bouman, but this guy appears to be a baller: (below from dm reg at bottom)

My opinion is we should generally always have a dual threat guy, as we simply don't develop Wisconsin like offensive lineman (this year is a bit of an exception considering they have been a lot better, and Breece Hall is an all american talent, something we don't always get). Curious for any guys out east that have seen him play live or have seen his tape?

The Cyclones also have an offer out to Iowa City West dual-threat quarterback Marcus Morgan, the Register's No. 20 in-state 2021 prospect, who's enjoying a heck of a senior season. In three games played, he's completed 41 of 63 passes for 659 yards, nine touchdowns and just one interception, and he's added 186 rushing yards and three more touchdowns.

Reactions: zoiker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News