ADVERTISEMENT

Perspective (Again)

Top Clone

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
Last night sucked. I can't stand the traitorous thonghorns. I especially don't like losing to them in anything.

For the 20-21 season our record was 2-22.

Since then we are 39-23 which includes a 15-18 conference mark. To me, this indicates our staff and team have done a pretty incredible job. I don't think it's been easy.

We have 2 top-ten recruiting classes coming in. Perhaps we'll work some portal magic as well. Either way, I see us having recruiting success that will lead to better teams.

We are who we are. If they could sprinkle some pixie dust on these guys they would. Having some animal agriculture-related experience, I've seen many come along with miracle solutions that were less than pixie dust. Reality is real. It smacks you in the face every day.

The recent 2-6 doesn't cut it for the hopes & dreams. As much as it sucks for my (our) vicarious connection, it has to feel worse for those actually involved in making the effort.

I'm still going to hope for the "somehow" that leads us further than we expect we'll go at this time. I do believe this team can do it "IF". I want it badly for these guys. I appreciate what they've done for us.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News