ADVERTISEMENT

Overall crappy feeling...

isujoe

Hall of Fame
Nov 18, 2002
I'm not even exactly sure how to express how crappy losing to Iowa has made me feel. It really seems like there is just a dark cloud of sh*t over us and the excitement is gone. I am not necessarily worried about any specific game or player or scheme or whatever, I just don't feel excited about the season. There was so much hype going in and the last few weeks have just sucked every ounce of energy out of me. The UNI game, ugh. Gameday? Great, but then the weather turns to crap and proves just how inept weather forecasters are any more. Takes all home crown momentum away completely. Our long overdue for replacement field that has been babied along gets exactly what we didn't need. Stupid mistakes that let the suckeyes win by ONE STUPID POINT. Seriously? The Big 12 schools with new, unproven coaches somehow winning everything (Kansas? WTF?). Who is going to be excited about playing Louisiana Monroe after the last couple of weeks? And then going to Baylor, who is improving and lost tough games to us the last few years? I apologize for the rambling and whining, I am just having a hard time being excited about Iowa State Football right now. I'm not necessarily mad at coaches, players, or whoever, just a deflated feeling in general. Maybe it's just me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News