ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone want to buy a 1960 Lincoln Mark V?

AlanAldaClone

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
My dumb ole girl cousin texted me some info about a car a friend of hers has for sale. A 1960 Lincoln Continental Mark V with 60,000 original miles on it. It has a 430 cubic inch engine with a two barrel carburetor.

The unique thing about this car is it has a roll down back window, one of only two car models (I believe) from that era that had roll down back windows.

I believe my crazy uncle Leroy used to own the other car from that era with that feature, a 1963 Mercury Monterey Breezeway, which is why my dumb ole girl cousin texted me about this car in the first place. She was too young to remember what kind of car crazy uncle Leroy drove (she only remembered the roll down back window) so she asked me if this was it.

And if you want to buy the Lincoln, I don't have the contact information, but I can get it. Just know that the car is somewhere in Wisconsin where my dumb ole girl cousin lives.

Her and her husband own a black 1959 Cadillac that I told her needs to be painted candy apple red with white upholstery because it looks like a hearse right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News