ADVERTISEMENT

Minneapolis riots

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuggerClone

Recruit
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2004
Sad and very disturbing way to make the international news. Although this farm kid grew up in northern Iowa, we are now in a suburb just north of Minneapolis. I’m embarrassed and saddened by the behavior of the officers involved in the Floyd incident.

One of our friends who is a senior officer in our community has been summoned to the riot area to assist in the area tonight. I have no idea how they are going to keep peace and control the area. Of course there has to be concern for his own safety. Sounds like the national guard is getting called in to assist as well.

I know so many others on this board live here too and have been so proud to be here and celebrate a Super Bowl. The next year I attended the Final Four in this city I love. There is so much of Minnesota to celebrate. I will be heading out to the cabin and the peaceful lake tomorrow afternoon... just hope the city I wake up to tomorrow and come back to on Sunday will be exhibiting some of the same Minnesota nice we like to claim we are all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News