ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for improvement game-by-game

Psyclone

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Oakland > Ames > Cedar Rapids
I'm looking for the team to improve each game for the rest of the season. Tonight is going to be a tough one. What do you want to see tonight and what improvement in the rest of the season?

Kansas' size will be a problem for us inside. We can't let them get too many offensive rebounds. Defensively, we can't give them easy looks at the basket. If they are hot from outside, I can live with that. Conditt and Solo need to stay out of foul trouble.

Offensively, we are going to need to hit some outside shots when left open. It would be nice if we could get some transition baskets. If we can pull their bigs away from the basket, maybe we can get some easy ones in close. But I doubt we can do that. I'd like to see ball movement and a good assist to basket ratio. We need to get something out of Bolton, Nixon and Jacobsen.

I don't think we match up well with Kansas, so my expectations for victory aren't high. But I would love to see us keep it close and either lose with respect or better yet, steal a victory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.