ADVERTISEMENT

KU brilliance

cyclone_81

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2002
I had to go over to the KU message board for some laughs. Here are some of their comments. I apologize for the bad copy/paste method here. Kudos to Cykopath and Farmer Clone for adding intelligence to the message board over there of which there is very little.

Again, this isn't about their team. Toss out the fact that Iowa State should never have a team that clownsuits us like this and you have a bunch of sweaty faced cherubs wearing pull over "ISU" wind breakers soaking up the buzz while jamming to Jock Jams. I don't like that. Losing to a fan base such as ISU makes me want to crawl under a rock.
From their Cutter and Buck wardrobes to their over gelled Ceasar Cuts there is no more pathetic Fan base in a P5 Conference. They make K-State Kal look like Brad Pitt. I like their Coach. I'm fine with their players. They have a good team.

But I don't like being bested by a University who's biggest donor was VP of Iowa Operations for UPS That's what's so embarrassing about it.

I can't stand watching their chin strapped bearded, Cutter and Buck wearing fan base jock jamming all over their arena at our expense. They've become transfer-U because nobody can stand living there for 4 years. Give them their moment. Their entire lives are defined by one night. Back to the cornfields tomorrow. Iowa Fuccing State. Glorified Community College. Let that sink in for a few minutes We played better then I thought we would. The embarrassment doesn't stem from the players or coach of the team we lost to. It stems from the fact I'm ashamed when a school like Iowa State beats us. It's not like we just lost to a good school with normal fans like Iowa. We lost to KSU on steroids.

http://kansas.scout.com/forums/2481...lPages=4&t=13582981&stm=167155698&m=167155698

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News