Oct 20, 2004
Other Big 12 Lines:
Texas -4 @ TCU
Oklahoma -10.5 @ Kansas State
Texas Tech @ West Virginia -7.5
Baylor @ Oklahoma State -4

Other:
Iowa -3.5 @ Maryland

I think if we struggle with Kansas then something isn’t right with the team and this season could get ugly. I bet we cover. We still have a lot to play for. The Big 12 race is wide open.

That line for the Iowa game really stands out. A closer look at Maryland shows that they’ve played pretty solid defense this year and have the kind of offense that can give Iowa problems. Kind of a look ahead game for the Hawkeyes too with Penn State coming to Kinnick the following week. Don’t be surprised at all if they lose. If they win the next two weeks you can probably pencil them in for at least a NY6 Bowl and possibly a playoff appearance. Freaking yuck. Go Terps.

TCU actually opened as a 1 point home favorite over Texas before the line moved. This game will tell us a lot about both teams. A Texas win probably means they and OU are favorites to make the conference title game. Yuck again.

Is Oklahoma finally going to pound somebody? I kind of think OU wins but K-State covers.

I believe Texas Tech’s starting QB is out for the game at West Virginia.

Baylor at Oklahoma State is intriguing. Baylor jumped into the top 25 this week but I’m still not buying them. I feel like we lost to them just as much as they beat us. A Cowboy win would help us in the standings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News