ADVERTISEMENT

Grill (Weber) recommendations

SiouxCyty

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I know there is a thread below but no one answered so thought I'd try again. I'm not a patient griller or want to spend a lot of time doing it so I prefer gas grills. I have neighbors all around me that have gond to pellet grills and one that still uses charcoal. I'm just not that guy or am going to be. I'd rather spend 4 hours mowing than monitoring a grill plus my family members (other than me) aren't big meat eaters. When they do eat meat, they want it cooked well done. So I've always bought cheap gas grills and think I need to upgrade to a Weber. Everyone says they are worth it but some tell me to find a used one with the controls on the side since they were built in the U. S. The new ones are made in China but they look solid and have some nice features like propane tank guage and meat temperature. Any opinions on the difference in Webers?

On local swap a guy fixes grills and resells them. He has a used rebuilt U.S. made 3 burner Weber with new stainless steel burners, new flavorizer bars, igniter and new grates for $225. The new 3 burner Webers made in China are going for around $475+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News