ADVERTISEMENT

FB Virtual Venue Seating Times

BABiscuit

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2001
Looks like they sent the emails out notifying season ticketholders of their earliest time they can log on. I got May 19th at 2:15 pm. What does everybody else have? A good chance for some of you big timers to do a little subtle brag.

And for those worried about what you need to do if you don't want to change seats:

*The football seating process is an option for all football season ticket holders. If you are happy with your current seat location, and do not want to change your seats, you may disregard this email and your seats will remain in the same location.

It also appears that you will be able to go up a donation level if you want. I wasn't sure if they were going to give you that option or not. I was hoping you could have the option of purchasing additional seats, but I don't think that is the case.

If you choose to re-locate to seats in a section that requires a higher annual priority-seating donation, than your current seats, an additional donation may be required (based on your current donation level). If you move seats and don't upgrade your donation your seats will be relocated to a section that corresponds with your current donation level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News