ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Pizza Places

Psyclone

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Oakland > Ames > Cedar Rapids
My favorite Pizza places change over time as I go to the well too often and I get tired of them and just need something different.

I was never a fan of Pizza Pit pizzas but that opinion has drastically changed recently. Last night when I was leaving Summerfest I took home a sausage, pepperoni and mushroom pizza. It was fabulous. I've has a few of those in the last year and they were all good. I love their sausage. Much better than the typical dog food sausage that you get at many places. I am putting Pizza Pit right up near the top of my current favorites.

For large chain pizza I would never go to Papa John's. But a few months ago I wanted something different and ordered their stuffed crust pizza and that was very good. I had a couple more since and for a big chain thought it was quite good.

List one of your current favorite pizzas from a local place or smaller chain. And also list a favorite from a larger chain if you have one.

Don't include those hard-to-get pizzas as a favorite if they aren't readily available in your area. You can list those separately. I'll give a mention to Minskys in Kansas City. I had one a couple years ago and it was great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News