ADVERTISEMENT

Effing cretins

ClonzRule

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Tavernhawk found a new way to annoy and hinder those unfortunate enough to be in contact with this nitwit. Went to the airport yesterday to pick up the daughter and the world’s greatest grandchild for the 11 week old baby’s first trip to Iowa. I pulled all the way down to the last space outside the DSM baggage area while the wife ran in to assist the daughter with her stuff. I had only been there less than two minutes when a car pulled all the way down to where I was and parked so close I thought he was going to rear end me. I put my vehicle in reverse so I could see how close the person was via the rear camera. This jack wagon was no more than 2” from my bumper. How the hell was I supposed to open the rear hatch and load the luggage, baby stuff, etc...? I get out and that’s when I see the nearest car behind his car is at least 30’ away. WTF? Suddenly the door opens up and out steps a 60something guy in a nylon back iowa coat and that ridiculous Hawkeye hat with the gold braids they wore in the 80s....I kid you not. He started to walk towards the baggage door when I said wait a minute...my daughter and her baby are going to be here any second now and I can’t even open the hatch and load because you’re on top of me. This dope says..can’t you use the side door? Me: Well, yeah. But then the luggage would be in the seats and that’s where they need to sit. He says: Ugh....OK I’ll back up....as if he is being overburdened. He backed up less than 3 feet, got out..and walked into the airport. Leaving his car unattended. Got everything loaded up and out of there. You can’t make this BS up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News