ADVERTISEMENT

Contaminated

Exorcyzed

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2002
Spirit Lake, Iowa
When we bought our tickets in the SEZ Sukup Club section, we had the expectation that we would be surrounded by passionate, good-natured, fun-loving Cyclone fans. We we were shocked and disappointed to find an entirely different environment Saturday, as crow fans permeated the SEZ club.

And sure enough, we took our seats in Sec. 21 for the pre-game festivities only to find a pair of extremely drunk crow fans seated next to us that appeared to have been partying all week. WithIn minutes one of these offenders engages in an episode of projectile vomiting - spraying it all over himself and the two rows in front of him. We called it to the attention of security, who politely led the offender away. The custodial staff, to their credit, did their best to clean up this grotesque mess. It was a sickening start but we were determined to move past it and our attention shifted instead to the game which was about to begin. But next thing we know, this offender is back in his seat chowing down on a cheeseburger basket! WTH!?!? How does someone get admitted to a club section, over-imbibe, proceed to puke on everyone including himself, and then be allowed to remain in the stadium?

I realize not all of you hate the crows as much as I do, but is there no place of refuge for passionate Cyclone fans in our own house? Shame on those who sold their tickets to these vermin.

To top it off, one of them got their hands on a pass and parked their freaking hawkeye oasis bus and hoisted their flag in our lot at C5 - right near the porta pots so you had to walk by them and listen to their bluster.

Even though I'm a life-long season ticket holder, I may have just seen my last live Iowa State - crow game. I stopped attending this match-up in kinnick years ago due to the despicable behavior of their fans. A$$hats.

Watching it on TV I can at least insulate myself.

Thanks for letting me vent. . . .

Go Cyclones!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News