ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow I become a FIL

Top Clone

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
Many of you have probably already experienced this, but for me, my one and only opportunity is tomorrow. My daughter is getting married.

Couldn't be any prouder of her and how she's handle her life. Told her so many times how she did college SO much better that I did :) She's established herself in her career. She's a wonderful person who gives so much of herself.

My future SIL is a great guy. I really like him and I've honestly never had a moment's hesitation about him and how he loves my little girl.

And they are both CYCLONES!!! One of the fondest memories I have is all the football and basketball games I was able to take her too. She is a loyal daughter ever true, and just as rabid a fan as me though she can handle it better than I do🤣

I wish I had been a better Dad for her. Believe me, I screwed up a bunch. Never wanted to do so, but I wasn't perfect for her and dang it I'd give anything to go back and replay those times when I should have been better. I really hope that deep down inside she understands that and forgives my shortcomings.

I just hope their life together is the most awesome story ever. They are really good "kids".

I'm so at peace about their marriage. I just want them to be the happiest couple ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News