ADVERTISEMENT

The threat to Democracy in 2024

MesaClone

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2002

Just a fantastic article from Kylee Griswold at the Federalist

Excerpt:
White, rural voters also “don’t believe in an independent press, free speech,” adds Schaller. “They’re most likely to say the president should be able to act unilaterally without any checks from Congress or the courts or the bureaucracy.”

Hmm, remind me again which political demographic is working with Big Tech and corporations like Amazon to ban books and censor dissenting political opinions under the guise of “misinformation.” Just this week New York Attorney General Letitia James — who is waging no-holds-barred lawfare to convict and bankrupt Trump in the Empire State — urged Colorado to deny cake artist Jack Phillips his First Amendment rights of free speech, expression, and association.

As for freedom of the press, also this week, Biden’s FBI charged investigative journalist Steve Baker with four misdemeanors for his coverage of the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.

Second Excerpt:
I know Democrats are still high on celebrating their favorite national holiday: Jan. 6. But I’m sorry, was it a Trump voter who just self-immolated in front of the Israeli Embassy while screaming “Free Palestine”? Was it angry, white Republicans who lit Minneapolis, Kenosha, Seattle, and Portland on fire?

Is it rural white Americans in the headlines these days shooting up schools and churches
— or leftist gender goblins who want to get back at white “crackers“? And how about the more than 400 Catholic churches, not to mention crisis pregnancy centers, that have been attacked since the 2020 summer of rage?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News