ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU!

Top Clone

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
I want to thank the players on this team (and staff) for what they've done this season. Not a single vote in the pre-season polls. Picked middle of the pack in conference IIRC. The result was outstanding and the potential was there for even more.

In particular, I want to thank Hason, Tre and BRE. You guys gave us something we really needed. Your inside presence and all that comes with was essential to the team's success. You all played fearlessly and we needed that.

Big Rob you were the heart and soul of this team in my view. I will always remember and appreciate how you grew year-to-year. You put in the work for us. Take that with you wherever you go in life!

For those who can return next year, I hope you want to part of taking it even further. You can go somewhere for money. But you will never go somewhere else and find Cyclone Love. It's real. You put in the work like this team has and I seriously believe we can win the NC. I am certain it is within our reach.

Whatever tomorrow holds, I hope each of you have truly enjoyed being part of this team (to me it looks like you have). I pray your lives are Blessed. Thank you for allowing this Cyclone (and no-doubt many more) to enjoy living vicariously thru all your hard work.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News