ADVERTISEMENT

Some Covid information sources to consider.....

Cygarin

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2001
I was not going to post any more Covid data, after Psyclone.....who I consider a good friend.......threw me under the bus telling me that I was just thinking only about myself.

That said, and reacting to some of Cylent's non-factual rhetoric that he expresses as some sort of factual information, I decided to share four websites showing information that I think are compelling.

The first website is a website that Psyclone himself often used and analyized early on showing the prevalance of Covid in Iowa. I had also seen this analysis on local news as well when the stats were rising. I find it interesting that nobody is talking about this graph any more. Why?

IOWA COVID DEATHS

What this shows, is the deaths have fallen to nearly zero, and they are nearly absolutley zero for anyone not in a nursing home. The media will not talk about this....instead talking about the prevalance of testing and the existence of the "virus"....even though the virus is no longer killing people. And never was killing healthy people.

Futhermore, these deaths will likely never fall to zero. These particular deaths are almost assuredy someone why died of a terminal disease, but was found with the Covid virus in their bodies.

Also make note.....if the vaccine was having an effect on the death rate....you would have seen notable alteration of the death rate trend. There is no alteration. The death rate trend was following a traditional, unalterd downward bell curve trend as you would expect to see.

This is a great website for a lot of different data. But for the Iowa death rate that I want to show you, scroll down to the bottom.....

NATIONAL WEEKLY DEATHS FROM ALL CAUSES

Scroll down and take a look at the trend of national weekly deaths in Americal from all causes. This graph starts in March of 2017......we are at a four year all time low in dying in America....by a very large margin. Even with Covid, your chances of not dying have never been better. You are safer going about a normal life today than you every have been.

NATIONAL WEEKLY DEATHS FROM ALL CAUSES BY AGE GROUP

Scroll down, and talk a look at this same information by age group. Pay very close attention to how the older and especially the elderly were impacted, but more critcally how little they are being impacted now. Still, in every age group, the chance of dying of anytying has not been been better The point being....Covid is not impacting dying. It is not a threat to society.

A VIDEO BY A "SCIENTIFIC EXPERT".........not named Fauci.

Here is my bitch with Fauci...he is chasing the virus....not the disease. Indeed, the disease is barley being reported anymore. Why?

You can take or leave the information in this video, I don't care. But three are a several things the video points out that I thing are relevant regardless of what you think of it.

First, this doctor expresses the same thing I have been trying to share.....the media is chasing "positives" and not illnesses and deaths. Why?

Second, there are two "paths of action" to follow and only one is being followed by Fauci and the media. Fauci and the media are chasing and killing the VIRUS. However, the alternative is chasing and preventing the DISEASE the virus causes. If the virus cannot cause a disease, what does it matter? So, why are we force feeding an untesteed vaccine if statistics are showing that the viruse can....and is.....harmless to an extremely huge population of people.

Third, he points out, as I have pointed out for months....masks have been stastically proven to be utterly useless in preventing the spead of the dieases. The is literally zero correaltion anywhere in the world between Covid and masking. Whether it helps in protection the "self" is a different set of stastics.

Fourth, I brought this up befoe, and I think it was when Pysclone threw me under the bus.....why is it that 50% of those in the medical field refuse to take the vaccine? That is easy...they know there is no need to do so.....and there is no reason to risk a new and untesested vaccine.

Whether you buy into his preventative theories or not...I don't care, and I am not trying to sell. But there is some data in this presentation this is still factual and relevant about the status of Covid itself.

He also expressses some very good arguements for why not everybody should put blind faith in the vaccine. If you are of resonably substandard health, it seems like a good idea. But if you are otherwise healthy....this vaccine is a big hell no....and not necessary.

Again.....to each his own. But I wish people like Pysclone would quit throwing people that don't think like him would quit thown people like me unde the bus, for doing our own due dilligance.

The video is about 28 minutes long. It did take me personally about an hour though..... because it took me an extra half hour to get through the first couple minutes of introduction. You'll see what I mean.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News