ADVERTISEMENT

Random thoughts on bowl and football season

snoclone

Redshirt
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
  • I thought ISU was well represented at the bowl game. I couldn’t see much of the lower deck from my seats but it seemed it was pretty full. Our crowd would have been lower than Clemson’s if we had more to cheer about.
  • The parking was a cluster. I bought a parking pass to lot L and got there at 4:30 and the lot was full. It took them 15 minutes to figure out where to send cars for overflow parking. They could have gotten 50% more cars in the lot if they did a better jobs spacing the rows.
  • The tickets takers at Gate E made the entry at Jack Trice seem like a fine tuned machine.
  • I allowed unreasonable expectations to impact my enjoyment of this season. I really expected us to make the CCG and thought we had an excellent chance at the CCP. A few plays turned the outcome of several games and last season it seemed like they went in our favor.
  • This season reminded me that I allow ISU football to have a more important role in my life than it should.
  • We need to recruit better and the new class coming in is a great start. Hopefully the status of the Big 12 doesn’t negatively impact recruiting going forward.
  • We we have some talented young players. I think we will be OK going forward and I’m looking forward to next season.
  • The Hawks suck. Go Kentucky!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News