ADVERTISEMENT

Rabies Shots

SiouxCyty

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
anyone know much about them. Wife and I were walking on the edge of town last night and were on the road when a medium sized long haired black dog was barking at us. One dog was in the fenced area but this one wasn't. as we walk past it runs up the embankment and bites my wife in the thigh. He was aggressive and wouldn't leave until I yelled and started kicking at him. I'm pissed that I had my pepper spray gun zipped up in the backpack. She panicked as it's her 3rd dog attack in her life. Didn't think too much until blood started seeping through her leggings. We were probably 2 miles from home and luckily a couple we knew drove past right after it happened. They offered to take us home but had their two boxers in the car which didn't help my wife's anxiety. Went to urgent care and got a tetanus shot. They reported to Animal Control who called the Sgt Bluff police department. Officer went and talked to the family and came to our house to file a report. Said the lady at the house said both their dogs were in the fence and they didn't put either back in and there was no way the dog could get back in if it got out. We thought, sure. So the officer went back and sent us picks of their two dogs. Nope wasn't either one. We figure it was a stray or a neighbor's dog. If they can't track it down she will have to start rabies shots tonight. Damn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News