ADVERTISEMENT

My aplogies

CloneForever

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I have been pretty grouchy this last couple of weeks. And in looking at some of my posts, I got unnecessarily short, I think.

On Tuesday, August 15 we got word that my son-in-law's brother passed in Pittsburgh.

On Wednesday the 16th, we went to Des Mones for my wife's Wet Macular Degeneration treatment and my youngest son called to tell us our next door neighbors daughter had died suddenly.

We had a mini-vacation planned, going to the fair on Thursday and to an I-Cub game on Friday and my 60th HS class reunion on Friday. That was a great respite, but the heat that came in was tough on us old farts.

On Monday, I got a call that a close class mate had died. He had been at the reunion. Then, on Wednesday, I was told another classmate died. She was supposed to be at the reunion but did not come. She was found dead on Tuesday Evening and likely had passed the Saturday of our reunion.

I attended Chip's funeral which was held last Saturday the 26th in Oscola. Monday I got word that his wife passed the Sunday after Chip's funeral. It takes your breath away.

In the midst of all tht, my wife reacted to her WMD shot and had to get further treatment. And my phone conked out and I am now upgraded to an S23 Ultra which I am trying to figure out.

So I apologize for my grouchiness. And thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News