ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State hoodie (update)

AlanAldaClone

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I ordered an Iowa State hoodie and hat online. I had no idea it was coming from China. Usually, when I try to buy something online from a foreign country, my bank freezes my card and doesn't allow the transaction, so the retailer for this purchase must have been in the U.S. for the transaction to go through. It took a month to get to me. It's made out of a strange material, not fleece. It almost feels like a rain slicker, but is still cloth. It's black and has a big red XII on the right sleeve, Iowa State Cyclones across the back in white letters, Iowa State, the Istate logo and Iowa State University Cyclones Basketball all in white lettering on the left breast. But the oddest thing about it is it's a left-hand zipper and it's very difficult to zip up. It wants to ride up the left side and leave the right side zip behind. I've never had a left hand zipper on anything. Also, my hat never came with it. Feeling like I got fleeced (pun intended) on this deal. It was $119 for the total package.

• Wow
Reactions: zoiker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News