ADVERTISEMENT

CF's comments on last night (KSU game)

CloneForever

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Got home at 1:10 a.m. I really shouldn't be doing that anymore. Good thing I didn't have anything big today, but then again I don't ever have anything big anymore.

The improvement of Gabe Kalscheur is amazing. I would never have imagined based on last year.

Jaren Holmes, I have a man-crush which is really awkward given my age. He started slow but is so steady right now. He HAS replaced Isiah Brockington.

Osun is rounding into form. He has to get the ball deep as his moves from 10 feet are not good. The problem with his relief is that King, Ward, and Jones can't replicate what he does. And he only does it for about 80% of the time he is on the floor.

Lipsey is rock solid, but needs to eliminate dumb fouls.

Watson has a great floor game and a good looking release. He is worried about missing rather than expecting to make. Form is fine.

The team defense is great. I love watching it. Having the eraser makes a huge difference.

I worry about Grill. He had made big improvement. But he has visibly lost some mobility due to the injury. That might be the difference between good and great for this team.

Fun group to watch. The ability to score, even compared to early in the year, is amazing to me. And without a pure shooter. But several who are good.

Great crowd and energy in the building. Liv is sooooo much better than TV or radio.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News