ADVERTISEMENT

The near future of ISU hoops

PragerRules

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Charlotte, NC
We all love what T.J. and this team and staff are building! So much fun to watch. Great TEAM and togetherness on and off court. One thought I have, JMHO, and said without main intent to criticize, but more so to hear others thoughts. Tyrese Hunter is going to be a very good player imho. Hopefully his shooting improves, but a solid rebounder and defender! My thought is that he is a freshman, and expected to not be perfect and of course the saying "live with the bad" comes to mind as the young man adjusts to this level of competition. My thought is we are better, as of right now, with Jackson on the floor. Especially since we struggle to score at times. 40+% from three, unselfish, etc. Not saying that TH should not start (too harsh of a change, and don't want to scar his confidence) but I do hope Tre gets more minutes and let TH feel a little less pressure as he adjusts. TH seems to be forcing it a bit on offense imho. It has worked ok vs the Chicago States and Gramblings, et al. But I have a feeling he will continue to struggle against B12 D's, starting Jan 1. I trust TJ and staff, of course, see this too. Will be interesting to see development. Just hoping TH doesn't get to down and is brought along a bit slower. JMO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.