ADVERTISEMENT

That four letter word....

Cylebrate

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Reff.

I thought there were some bad calls yesterday. Most of them went against us when the outcome was still in doubt and then they called them on Kansas at the end when there was little doubt.

Not saying it was the most horrible called game.... by any means (we have saw way worse)...but here are a few that stand out to me.

Jacobsen getting hammered across the body and slapping his arm and no call (you can hear the slap on the tv); then getting the ticky tacky reach love tap of a mosquito later for a foul. Jacobsen on the moving screen for another foul. All I saw was Jacobsen holding firm and the Kansas player bodied him up an moved him. The ball clearly coming off the Kansas player foot for an out of bounds. The 2-3 non fouls on Jacobsen could have made a big impact on the game, since he is our main big guy that plays position defense.

THT when the Kansas players came over the top of his back almost knocking him down when he had the ball secured. The goal tending call on Conditt when the ball was still going up.

You probably can name a few more that I am missing. I guess you can always complain when you win big :).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.