ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service has a whole lot to answer for.

CeMar_Clone

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2001
The DEI Boss of the Secret service (a woman) was interviewed a long time ago and her focus was to make the SS diverse, not the best it can be. She was focused on getting 30% of the women into the SS. Well video is showing they did not do great in this assassination, showed one woman who could not holster her gun. But that is not the real problem with having women SS officers. I could see them guarding the VP, a women who has a similar stature. You have to remember the #1 responsibility of the SS agent is to become a human shield for the person they are guarding. So how is a woman that is probably 5'5" to 5'7" going to become a human shield for Trump, a man that is 6'3" tall. It looks really bad on the video, the women are almost a foot shorter than Trump. This would leave his whole head exposed when they were moving him. Thank god the men were closest to him. I would have the same problem if short men were guarding Trump. THese women have their place, but I am not thinking it is guarding someone that is close to a foot taller then them.

Also, how is it that in a place where they are almost no buildings around, did they leave the roof of the closest building without an officer? One guy last night says he has seen cases where there was a parking ramp nearby, and they had an officer on every floor, but suddenly they don't? Something is starting to smell really rotten about the SS.

And they also found today, a Black Rock commercial from 2023, and guess who was front and center in a classroom where the video was filmed, the freaking shooter. Not going to say Black Rock had anything to do with this (although they are pretty liberal), but geese, talk about ammo for conspiracies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.