ADVERTISEMENT

@@@PLEASE READ: NEW POLITICS FORUM@@@

BillSeals

Jul 24, 2001
mobile.twitter.com
Dear subscribers, I have decided to create a separate board for only political threads. Summer is a slow time of the year and there's a lot of subscriber interest in discussing politics on here. However, I've also received feedback from several subscribers that they don't like the political posts overtaking the insightful off-topic discussions on that board. Although this will mean extra work for me in monitoring another message board, I think some compromise is in order and it's time to separate the political from the off-topic.

From now on, ALL OFF-TOPIC, NON-POLITICAL THREADS should be posted to the original Off-Topic Forum.

Per our terms of service, CycloneReport is not responsible, nor do we endorse, the content posted by our subscribers on the off-topic and political forums. We reserve the right to remove content, and blacklist or ban posters at our own discretion. A reminder that a ban or blacklist here will prevent you from posting on ISU Confidential 2.0 as well.

I'd ask that users on both sides of the political aisle be civil towards your fellow Cyclone fans and refrain from name calling and personal attacks. The banter in political threads here needs to be cleaned up from what it's been over the past several months and especially after the events of Saturday, July 13th, when I had to shut down discussion for several hours due to how heated things became. Now that we've moved past that, politics are once again 100-percent fair game.

As always, I appreciate your continued support of my primary mission here and that's covering Iowa State athletics.

Reactions: SiouxCyty
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.