ADVERTISEMENT

@@@PLEASE READ: New Politics Forum@@@

BillSeals

Jul 24, 2001
mobile.twitter.com
Dear subscribers, I have decided to create a separate board for only political threads. Summer is a slow time of the year and there's a lot of subscriber interest in discussing politics on here. However, I've also received feedback from several subscribers that they don't like the political posts overtaking the insightful off-topic discussions on that board. Although this will mean extra work for me in monitoring another message board, I think some compromise is in order and it's time to separate the political from the off-topic.

Per our terms of service, CycloneReport is not responsible, nor do we endorse, the content posted by our subscribers on the off-topic and political forums. We will do our best to make sure ISU Confidential remains ON-TOPIC, about Iowa State athletics and college sports.

One more thing... if a post has to do with college sports, let’s go ahead and put it on the ISU Confidential board. I know that was a little bit of a gray area, as far as being on-topic or off-topic. If that particular post ends up turning political, myself or @Chester90 will move it to the OT board.

Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.