ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING Official Visitors for 12/1 Weekend

BillSeals

Jul 24, 2001
mobile.twitter.com
From what I've discovered on the recruiting front, there are two visitors lined up for the upcoming weekend. Two others that had been previously-reported as official visitors (Halid Djibril and Daniel Carson) will not be in Ames. It's my understanding that Iowa State is still recruiting those two, but for reasons unknown to me, they will not be here.

Here's the list as of right now. Everything is very fluid right now, so it's likely this could change between now and the end of the weekend. I'm not hearing of any unofficial visitors at this point, so for now it's just this group of two.

Vincent Gray, CB, 6-1, 165, Rochester (Mich.) Adams HS - Missouri commit

Nearly four months after choosing the Tigers, Gray will take his first reported official visit to Iowa State. In addition to Mizzou and the Cyclones, he has a slew of Power-5 offers, including Boston College, Kentucky, Oregon State, Purdue, Syracuse, Virginia, Washington State and West Virginia. There's been very little buzz on Gray on Rivals.com since his commitment, so it'll be interesting to hear where he's at with things.

Isaiah Lee, DT, 6-2, 280, LaGrange Park (Ill.) Nazareth Academy - Iowa State commit

We published a report on him earlier this week, and Lee will indeed be in Ames tomorrow. The defender was a summer camp revelation this year, performing well at a satellite camp in the Chicagoland area and taking an unofficial visit to Iowa State one week later. Lee helped lead his team to a state finals appearance this season. In addition to the Cyclones, Lee had G5 offers from Central Michigan and Colorado State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News