ADVERTISEMENT

Jamie Pollard interview

Herdcyclones

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2006
HERE is a podcast interview of Jamie. This link is on Spotify, but it is also on Apple as well. The podcast is BachelorForeLife. The guy Alex, that does the podcast is from Story City, and he mostly just talks about sports, but also interviews local people. I think he got this interview through a mutual connection.

His local interviews are actually pretty interesting. He is not a professional by any means, but he does a great job just asking good questions to a local fireman about what they really do, or a foreign exchange student, or a local principal turned minister. Just getting into the details of what just regular people do.

In Jamie's interview, it is wild because it is not a discussion, it is just a list of questions that are all scattershot. A real radio interview professional might weave the questions together, but this is left field, right field, bunt, single up the middle. All over the place. But all good questions.

No breaking news, but some interesting stuff that I didn't know. Like why the campground is gravelled and not paved. Also some discussions about how you go about hiring and firing a coach. About a 25 minute interview at regular speed (I listen to my podcasts at 1.4x)

Reactions: BillSeals
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.