ADVERTISEMENT

Hawk fans being dbags

slugga92

Junior
Oct 24, 2010
Ok. I have had enough. It is time to stop being nice to dbag Hawk fans. I have had 3 so called friends who are simply dbag Hawk fans rub me the wrong way. They text Go Hawks when they beat us in basketball then tonight text snarky stuff when we lose a heartbreaker. Stuff I never do to them when we beat them or they lose other games. I am openly going to root against them and laugh in their face when they lose. I am rooting hard for Mississippi State. I challenge all to have no mercy. Root for their agony and pain. I am no longer friends with these 3 dbags. I do not even like them anyway and I told them so tonight. Really, why pretend? My wife doesn’t like them either so I am good there too. It really is liberating to tell them all to go to Hell. Who is with me here? I challenge all on this board to tell at least one Hawk fan to go to Hell. Post here when you do and tell me it feels as good as it did for me. Liberate yourself. It feels good. Go Slugga on these Hawk dbags. Please. Btw, I post this sober at 2:22 AM in San Antonio so I have some skin in the game with a long drive home. Don’t even get me started on the refs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News