ADVERTISEMENT

Comments from Norman

JohnO-2

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2006
This was our first trip to Norman. Great stadium, great campus area around the stadium, but not a good tailgating venue. I must say that their fans were very friendly too, surprisingly so.

Their guy on the stadium microphone had an annoying habit of being really loud on third down, even while our team was ready to snap the ball and even after the ball was snapped in some cases. I can’t believe that was allowed. IT’S THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRDDD DOWWWWWNNNNN! It was BS.

The non targeting call may have been called correctly by the rules, but not the intent if the rule. There is no way the NCAA would want players taking those kind if shots.

I have a ton of respect for Brock, but you simply cannot give up a fumble at the tail end of the first half that leads to a last second touchdown. You just cant. I did feel bad for Brock though in that the OL gave him zero time in most plays to make good reads. Something needs to change with the OL. Stating the obvious I know, but I wonder if that will happen. Starting to doubt it in year six.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News