ADVERTISEMENT

Algona Recruits

CloneForever

Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I waited to post this until I got some information. Algo won last night 34-12 in a very sloppy game. ELC'S biggest weapon, outside of a nice athletic QB, was the Algona Center. Manske had 3 or 4 TD passes, 2 of them long throws hitting the receiver in full stride. He had one rushing TD as well.He had a number of nice runs, but his total rushing yardage was probably limited due to the previously mentioned center. There were at least 4 snaps way over Manske's head that probably resulted in a minimum of -60 yards rushing, not to mention costing Algona at least 2 touchdown opportunities inside the 10 yard line. ELC also recovered a punt of theirs that only went about 15 yards and bounced off an Algona player. That led to one of the ELC scores. Sloppy game indeed.

Limbaugh did not play and the reason I waited to post. I was not sure if he was injured, or what. Fortunately, it is an "or what." He woke up Friday very ill with severe Flu-like symptoms and was not in school. They miss him, particularly offensive blocking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.